Click Above for full Terms and Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
Please scroll through this screen to read our Conditions of Sale before placing your order.
1. Terms differ slightly for business/consumer so please read carefully
2. Goods are subject to availability and a suitable alternative may be offered.
3. Please note that we reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders for items shown on our website with an incorrect price or with any other incorrect information. No contract is made with you until we have dispatched your order.
Prices and Payment
4. Our advertised prices include VAT at 20% and is displayed at checkout. Prices displayed are strictly for orders placed via the website only.
5. Price stated is for one castor, i. e each gross.
6. We accept payment by Paypal which has the facility for you to pay by debit/credit card or with a Paypal account. Alternatively phone us directly on 01527 501148 with card details. All castors are to be paid in full by one of the above methods before dispatch.
7. Items will normally be delivered within 2 days, subject to availability.
8. Shipping in the UK will be via carrier. A signature is required for delivery so please ensure there is someone at the delivery address to receive the goods. In the event of non delivery, a card will be left. If this is not responded to, by either contacting the carrier or ourselves, within five days the items will be returned to us. In this case we would require to charge a redelivery fee (depending on weight and size) or refund the order.
9. You may cancel your order by giving us notice of cancellation within 30 days of the date of delivery to you or collection from a trade counter . Such notice may be given by phone, mail, fax or email. If you are cancelling because of any problem with the goods, please notify us of the problem at the time of cancellation. Returns are at customers expense and a restocking fee will be applied.
9.a Cancellation (Non Business) If you are a “consumer” the Distance Selling Regulations give you the right to cancel your purchase of an item from the date the contract is concluded (ie the date we send our Order Confirmation email) until the expiry of a period of seven working days, beginning the day after the day on which your received the item. However, the right to cancel does not apply to business orders.
10. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure they are happy with all relevant details before placing an order. We will normally accept a return within 7 days providing that the item is returned new and unused and in its original packaging. New and unused means there are no scratches, marks, blemishes on the item, there are no signs of wear on the product and the product must not be altered in any way. Returns are at customers expense and a restocking fee will be applied.
10.a Consumers Returns (Non Business).Faulty / mis-picked / damaged items will replaced or returned & refunded at our cost. Goods ordered in error will only be accepted back by prior arrangement, return postage at the buyers cost. To ensure satisfaction and to make life easier for everyone - please study the item specification carefully before ordering to ensure that goods are suitable for your application
11. The item is your responsibility until it has reached us. We recommend that you send the item using a recorded delivery service that insures you for the full value of the item.
The contents of our website are the copyright of Atlas Handling Uk Ltd and are protected by copyright law. All brand names and product names used on our site are trade marks.
By using our website you agree not to intentionally misuse it and to be bound by our terms. Our website may contain hyper-links to other websites completely unrelated to us; we are not responsible for the content or practices of such websites. Service on our website may be interrupted occasionally and errors may occur. Use of our website is governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notification.
Our Price Guarantee applies only to brand new products available immediately. The product must be the same or a very close match with respect to dimensions, capacity and quality. We will need verification of the offer either by written evidence (e.g. advert, quotation, dated screen print, website etc) or verbally from our competitors.
We will not price match products sold through auction sites etc (Ebay,Amazon, Ebid, Gumtree etc) as there is no gaurantee the product matches and is new.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer when you visit most websites. They are used in order to improve your user experience by enabling that website to do jobs such as letting you navigate between pages efficiently, saving your preferences and remembering your login details for the next time you visit the site, as these are often forgotten.
We use functional cookies to:
- remember you when you visit this website and let you login more easily by using your stored login details if you have ticked to use this facility.
- create personalised journeys through the website to make it more relevant to you.
- make our website work.
- calculate sales made via different channels, such as search engines, Google Adwords etc
Can you turn Cookie off and what effect does it have?
Most modern browsers allow you to turn off cookies and you can find out how to do this via the Help facility in the browser menu. Switching off cookies is very likely to restrict your use of the website and affect the way in which it operates.
Third Party Cookies
We use third party cookies from:
- Google to track visitors to this website for our own management and reporting purposes and to display map information.
- Facebook applications integrated into the site, such as Like buttons.
- Twitter for displaying Tweets
If you have any questions regarding our Terms and Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us.