TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please ensure you fully read and understand our Conditions of Sale before placing your order.
1. Terms differ slightly for business/consumer so please read carefully
2. Goods are subject to availability and a suitable alternative may be offered.
3. Please note that we reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders for items shown on our website with an incorrect price or with any other incorrect information. No contract is made with you until we have dispatched your order.
Prices and Payment
4. Our advertised prices include VAT at 20% and is displayed at checkout. Prices displayed are strictly for orders placed via the website only.
5. Price stated is for one castor, i. e each gross.
6. We accept payment by PayPal which has the facility for you to pay by debit/credit card or with a PayPal account. Alternatively phone us directly on 01527 501148 with card details. All castors are to be paid in full by one of the above methods before dispatch.
7. Items will normally be delivered within 2 days, subject to availability.
8. Shipping in the UK will be via carrier. A signature is required for delivery so please ensure there is someone at the delivery address to receive the goods. In the event of non delivery, a card will be left. If this is not responded to, by either contacting the carrier or ourselves, the items will be returned to us. In this case we would require to charge a redelivery fee (depending on weight and size) or refund the order.
9. You may cancel your order by giving us notice of cancellation within 30 days of the date of delivery to you or collection from a trade counter . Such notice may be given by phone, mail, fax or email. If you are canceling because of any problem with the goods, please notify us of the problem at the time of cancellation. Returns are at customers expense and a restocking fee will be applied.
9.a Cancellation (Non Business) If you are a “consumer” the Consumer Contract Regulations give you the right to cancel your purchase of an item from the date the contract is concluded (ie the date we send our Order Confirmation email) until the expiry of a period of fourteen working days, beginning the day after the day on which your received the item. However, the right to cancel does not apply to business orders.
10. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure they are happy with all relevant details before placing an order. We will normally accept a return within 7 days providing that the item is returned new and unused and in its original packaging. New and unused means there are no scratches, marks, blemishes on the item, there are no signs of wear on the product and the product must not be altered in any way. Returns are at customers expense and a restocking fee of 10% will be applied. Any outgoing fees will also be deducted.
10.a Consumers Returns (Non Business) faulty / incorrectly picked / damaged items will replaced or returned & refunded at our cost. Goods ordered in error will only be accepted back by prior arrangement, return postage at the buyers cost. To ensure satisfaction and to make life easier for everyone - please study the item specification carefully before ordering to ensure that goods are suitable for your application
11. The item is your responsibility until it has reached us. We recommend that you send the item using a recorded delivery service that insures you for the full value of the item.
Our Price Guarantee applies only to brand new products available immediately. The product must be the same or a very close match with respect to dimensions, capacity and quality. We will need verification of the offer either by written evidence (e.g. advert, quotation, dated screen print, website etc) or verbally from our competitors.
We will not price match products sold through auction sites etc (eBay,Amazon, Ebid, Gumtree etc) as there is no guarantee the product matches and is new.
If you have any questions regarding our Terms and Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us.